Mechanism of Action
VARGATEF®: A triple mode of action
VARGATEF® targets 3 signalling pathways crucial to angiogenesis regulation and escape mechanisms1-4
- Targeting these multiple receptors including potential escape pathways may prevent the tumour from finding an alternative route to grow and spread4-5
VEGFR = vascular endothelial growth factor receptor
PDGFR = platelet-derived growth factor receptor
FGFR = fibroblast growth factor receptor
- Reck M. Expert Rev Anticancer Ther. 2015; 15:579-594.
- VARGATEF® SmPC.
- Hilberg F et al. Cancer Res 2008; 68:4774-4782.
- Rashdan S, Hanna N. Expert Opin Pharmacother 2014; 15:729-39.
- Santos ES et al. Invest New Drugs 2012; 30:1261-9.